Listen to our Auctions Live (Realplayer Support)
To hear the auction with Real Player you must have it installed on your computer.
If you have Real Player the audio will play here:
If you do not have Real Player installed then you will need to
download Real Player 10 Gold (Free) (12 MB)
NEED HELP ?
The things you must have to listen to the auction over the internet:
- A multi-media computer with a soundcard and speakers or headphones
- At least a 28.8 modem connection to the Internet for Real Audio Player.
- A player. If you do not have the player you will not hear the audio stream
so download and install the Real Audio Player by clicking on the Download
Now button above.
- After you install the Real Audio Player, reload this page by pressing refresh
in your browser and after a few seconds of buffering, the auction will begin
playing through your computer.
- If you have installed Real Player but this page does not play the audio automatically
for some reason, you may connect manually by clicking open, location, and
- During the time when there is no auction broadcast you may recieve an error in
your player so please check when the next auction starts.